commons-user mailing list archives

From Dmitri Plotnikov <dplot...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [JXPath] Next release date?
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:19:50 GMT
Steve,

I would love to push out the JXPath 1.1 release and the code base has
been ready for it for quite some time. Now it is mostly the question of
documentation and beta-testing. I plan to complete the documentation in
about a week or so, but I don't know if anybody would be
available/interested in beta-testing.

For now, I recommend that you use the nightly build, it has been very
stable for several months already.  It improves on 1.0 dramatically,
both in terms of features (JDOM and DynaBean support) and bug fixes.

- Dmitri