commons-user mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <rwaldh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: commons - cache
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 12:25:24 GMT
Coincidentally, there was a thread on this early this week:

<http://archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org&by=thread&from=296125>

On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Lister, Tom (ANTS) wrote:

> Hi
> I'm looking for an object cache implementation.
>
> The Commons cache looks interested but i'm concerned that it's in the
> sandbox and doesn't look like there's been much activity on it for some
> time.
>
> Does anyone use this cache or can anyone recommended a cache implementation
> to use?
>
> :-) Tom Lister
> ANTS Technical Architecture Group
> * - 020 775 65014
> * - tom.lister@ants.co.uk <mailto:tom.lister@ants.co.uk>

> This communication (including any attachments) contains confidential information.  If
you are not the intended recipient and you have received this communication in error, you
should destroy it without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents.  Please notify
the sender immediately of the error.

> Internet communications are not necessarily secure and may be intercepted or changed
after they are sent.  Abbey National Treasury Services plc does not accept liability for any
loss you may suffer as a result of interception or any liability for such changes.  If you
wish to confirm the origin or content of this communication, please contact the sender by
using an alternative means of communication.

> This communication does not create or modify any contract and, unless otherwise stated,
is not intended to be contractually binding.

> Abbey National Treasury Services plc. Registered Office:  Abbey National House, 2 Triton
Square, Regents Place, London NW1 3AN.  Registered in England under Company Registration Number:
2338548.  Regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).