commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [Betwixt]How to use expressElementStart
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:06:58 GMT
You have to override BeanWriter to do that. Although I would be carefull
with that, since we are planning on refactoring the writing process, but
it will probably maintain the expressElementStart though..
Since it can get pretty complicated to do your own writing, I suggest
using the SAXBeanWriter and make a contentHandler for it (BeanWriter is
probably going to use a ContentHandler after the refactor is finished..)

Mvgr,
Martin