commons-user mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz>
Subject Re: Vague Digester Question
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:33:35 GMT
Hi Howard,

You state that "the paths are now unpredictable", but it doesn't seem so
to me from your example. You just have an extra couple of patterns

/root/page  (as before)
/root/test (new pattern)
/root/test/page (new pattern)

If this is the case, Digester should still work fine. The solution will
be a little more complicated but not excessively so...

Regards,

Simon