commons-user mailing list archives

From Kelvin Tan <kelvin-li...@relevanz.com>
Subject RE: [Configuration] referencing other properties
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 02:32:52 GMT
Yeah, I just saw it too. I had grand plans to introduce a variable
mapper, where you could map key patterns to Mapper objects which can
do cool stuff like

<pseudo>
if key does not exist in the map, and starts with foo.bar, ask
XXX.properties for it.
</pseudo>

I guess its a generalization of the interpolate method.

KT