commons-user mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Jelly] Running Jelly:SWT's withouth creating a new shell?
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:18:52 GMT
From: "Christian Sell" <christian.sell@netcologne.de>
> is there a chance to get this running on non-Windows OS's as well?

If you can figure out how to do it yes :-)

Ultimately we'll have to have some mechanism in Maven to allow platform
specific jars and libraries to be auto-downloaded. I haven't figured out how
to do that just yet though. Anyone got any good ideas? I guess we could just
put a goal in the maven.xml that tests the OS and does things differently
(putting the right OS's swt.jar on the classpath). Not sure what to do about
the native library though...

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/