commons-user mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [jelly] value-of ??
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:14:48 GMT
Phew, glad its working for you Paul :-)

From: "Paul Libbrecht" <paul@activemath.org>
To: "Jakarta Commons Users List" <commons-user@jakarta.apache.org>

> I encountered two issues there:
> -> how to know the script-file-name, is it a variable ?

I'm not sure I follow. The file name of the scripts you're iterating over?
You could just output ${file.name} in your example you supplied and that'd
make the file name available to XSLT.

> -> the (currently used in jelly's maven-imported) DOM4j outputter is
> broken, it forgets the namespace declarations closing-quote.

Whoah that sound like a bug. Was it definitely using dom4j-dev-8.jar?

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/dom4j/jars/

Any chance you could supply some example XML & XSL docs you used that
demonstrate the problem?

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/