commons-user mailing list archives

From "Ed Peters" <ed.pet...@webmethods.com>
Subject [JXPath] unexpected results from query on array
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:34:02 GMT
Howdy,

I have an array of beans, each of which has a single numeric property called
"index".  I've declared that array as a variable in my context, and I'm
trying to query for a subset of those beans using the following simple
expression:

	$array[index > 2]

My array is 8 elements long (with 0-based indexing), so I expect to get
items 3-7.  When I try this using release 1.0, I get 4,5,6,7,7.  When I try
it using nightly build 1.17, I get no results.

I've attached the code I used to perform these tests, and a txt file showing
the results using the two different builds.  If you don't have time to look
into it, I'd be happy to do so if you could give me a hint or two about
where to start looking in the code.

Thanks in advance,
Ed