commons-user mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey D. Brekke" <jbre...@wi.rr.com>
Subject Re: Netcomponents - Q about license
Date Thu, 26 Dec 2002 04:47:49 GMT

INAL, but:

I'm not too sure about the Netcomponents code, but if you use the Apache
Commons/Net code from CVS I think it will be ok ( note the code is
esentially the same, but I guess formally under a different license.)

Here is the license and the source code should have this info in each file
also:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/license.html

If you do find a solution or change that may be useful to the rest of us,
please consider providing the changes back to the community so they may be
integrated into the source code.