commons-user mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [logging] commons-logging tag library?
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2002 07:11:19 GMT

I've never heard of any that are, but it's a good idea.

As a commons-logging user [I'm not one yet] would you see any difference
in the actual tags that a commons-logging taglib would have over the
current Jakarta Log Taglib? Apart from what they are doing under the
covers.

I imagine the Log4J people have a strong opinion, but any reason why the
next version of the Log taglib could not be on top of commons-logging
instead of Log4J? I don't see it using any functionalities that I didn't
think commons-logging supported.

Hen