commons-user mailing list archives

From "Bernhard Wagner" ...@xmlizer.biz>
Subject [jelly] making xml:expr case-insensitive
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:11:34 GMT

In the examples coming with the distribution of jelly there is
\jakarta-commons-sandbox\jelly\src\test\org\apache\commons\jelly\html\exampl
e.jelly

This script extracts the title of index.html using the xpath expression
"$doc/html/head/title".

If you change the case setting of any of the tags in index.html without
adapting the xpath expression the title element is no longer found.

My questions:

  1) Can I configure html:parse to change the case setting of the retrieved
document? How?
  2) Is there any transformer available that can change the case setting of
element and attribute names?
  3) Can I configure x:expr to ignore the case settings of the xpath
expression given in the select attribute? How?

==Bernhard