commons-user mailing list archives

From Tan Pei Leng <PeiLeng....@Inginsurance.com.my>
Subject Installation Tomcat Configuration on Windows 2000 server
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 07:01:35 GMT
Dear all,
	does any know about where(url/ doc) to get the guide of the above
subject? I need that urgently.
Previously, I installed Tomcat on Windows 2000 Professional; and deployed
jsp&servlets into it. It has been running well, no need to restart Tomcat
service frequently, unless I change the server.xml; It means that whenever
new classes are updated, the service is not need to be restarted;	But,
when goes to Windows2000 Server, I need to restart the Tomcat service if new
classes are loaded. I doubt that there is different configuration of Tomcat
on Windows 2000 Server.

Regards,
Tan Pei Leng
ING Insurance Berhad/IT&S
Menara ING, 84, Jalan Raja Chulan,
P.O. Box 10846, 50927 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
T: 21617255 ext 2980 F:27327677
E: PeiLeng.Tan@inginsurance.com.my

The information in this Internet email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this Internet
email by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this
Internet email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any
applicable governing ING Insurance Bhd terms of business or client
engagement letter.