commons-user mailing list archives

From Tan Pei Leng <PeiLeng....@Inginsurance.com.my>
Subject fileupload source code download
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 01:04:22 GMT
Dear All,
 May I know where to download the source code for fileupload packages and
its depedencies as well.

Regards,
Tan Pei Leng
ING Insurance Berhad/IT&S
Menara ING, 84, Jalan Raja Chulan,
P.O. Box 10846, 50927 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
T: 21617255 ext 2980 F:27327677
E: PeiLeng.Tan@inginsurance.com.my

The information in this Internet email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this Internet
email by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this
Internet email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any
applicable governing ING Insurance Bhd terms of business or client
engagement letter.