commons-user mailing list archives

From "Kenneth C" <kendyna...@hotmail.com>
Subject Netcomponents - Q about license
Date Wed, 25 Dec 2002 08:33:20 GMT
Hi.

I'm working for a company developing ERP software. In our package we'd like
include netcomponent's FTP module to accomplish the internet file transfer
functionality of our product. But upon testing we discovered that the FTP
module, when run, will display sensitive information such as passwords. I
wonder if the
license allows us just to comment out those lines of codes, while the rest
of
the code will be left absolutely intact. Thanks for any feedback. Hope this
is
the right place to ask this.

ken

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=