commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [betwixt] problem with the plural stemmer
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:20:46 GMT
hi derek

this proved quite difficult to unravel: but i think i've done it now. the
version in cvs shouldn't exhibit this bug.

note that the xml output produced by betwixt has been changed by fixing
this bug. it's now once more producing (what i consider to be) more
correct xml. so, some people might need to check that everything still
works after they upgrade.

- robert