commons-user mailing list archives

From Todd Jonker <...@pobox.com>
Subject [Jelly] JellyUnit JellyAssertionFailedError not an Error
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 23:06:07 GMT
Is there a good reason that JellyAssertionFailedError is not an Error but an
Exception?  Besides the misleading name, its quite different from plain
JUnit, where AssertionFailedError is actually an Error so you don't have to
handle it explicitly.

Background:  I'm trying to write a scripting system for acceptance tests of
GUI apps.  This involves several custom Jelly tags to do various GUI
assertions an manipulations.  I'll post some other questions/problems on
other threads.

.T.

--

so much to see so much to do / so what's wrong with taking the backstreets
you'll never know if you don't go  /  you'll never shine if you don't glow