commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <>
Subject Re: Trying to enable usage of commons within applets (was Re: [BeanUtils] MethodUtils caching)
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:05:52 GMT

On Mercredi, d├ęce 18, 2002, at 11:24 Europe/Brussels, Jerome Lacoste @
BBC wrote:
> I am perhaps completely out of understanding here, but it seems that
> XDoclet(*) could be used there. You tag the classes that are supposed
> to NOT work in applet/sandbox environement and there are automatically
> documented as such. All other classes are automatically tested under
> the 'Sandbox test environment'. And failures are reported.

So it would be something like:
- let developers mark as applet-friendly (signed/non-signed) their
- letting then jUnit running all the tests that have this XDoclet tag
so as to validate (to the extend of the test reach) this

That looks good. Is it something easily doable within Maven ?
(doesn't this involve parsing/traversing the XDoclet result ?)

View raw message