commons-user mailing list archives

From "Bodin, Derek Allen" <bodi...@uwec.edu>
Subject RE: [betwixt] problem with the plural stemmer
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:27:50 GMT
Cool, glad to know I wasn't going crazy.  Thanks for the fix.  Hope it didn't eat up too much
of your time.

Derek

	-----Original Message-----
	From: robert burrell donkin [mailto:robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk]
	Sent: Wed 12/11/2002 4:20 PM
	To: Jakarta Commons Users List
	Subject: Re: [betwixt] problem with the plural stemmer

	hi derek

	this proved quite difficult to unravel: but i think i've done it now. the
	version in cvs shouldn't exhibit this bug.

	note that the xml output produced by betwixt has been changed by fixing
	this bug. it's now once more producing (what i consider to be) more
	correct xml. so, some people might need to check that everything still
	works after they upgrade.

	- robert