commons-user mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Questions about Jelly
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2002 23:03:38 GMT
Heres a frag out of one of the test jelly scripts in the src

<j:new var="bar" className="org.apache.commons.jelly.bean.Customer">
     <j:arg value="Jane Doe"/>
     <j:arg value="Chicago"/>
     <j:arg><j:new className="org.apache.commons.jelly.bean.Order"/></j:arg>
</j:new>

cool...I've never been too thrilled about the bean definition. Its tough
when your trying to put non-bean like stuff together with bean like stuff.

:-)