commons-user mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Questions about Jelly
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2002 17:53:39 GMT
2.) From lurking about taglibs and tomcat lists, I know that JSP 2.0 is
going to support the Scripting Langauge independent of the taglibraries
(So the expression handling occurs outside the tags. Infact - moving the
EL Enterpreter into a separate commons project.) and will also support
defining new functions for the scripting language. Has any thought gone
into adopting this for Jelly as well?

-Mark