commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [betwixt] problem with the plural stemmer
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 22:11:39 GMT
hi Derek

(i'm not really that much of an expert on the plural stemmer stuff but
maybe i can give you some help.)

1. i think that this is probably a bug but i don't think that it can be
fixed just by removing that key. i now have a test case and will look into
creating a fix.

2. betwixt uses interfaces for flexibility. though you've very welcome to
create a modified version of DefaultPluralStemmer, you'll probably find it
easier to maintain if you extend it.

- robert