commons-user mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [jelly] making xml:expr case-insensitive
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:04:08 GMT
From: "James Strachan" <james_strachan@yahoo.co.uk>
> From: "Bernhard Wagner" <bw@xmlizer.biz>
> >
> >   1) Can I configure html:parse to change the case setting of the
> retrieved
> > document? How?
>

> The NeckoHTML parser already allows for this. I'll add these customisation
> options to the Jelly tag in a moment.

OK I've finished the unit tests - it seems to work fine now. Its all in CVS
HEAD.

You can now use NeckoHTML's features for turning elements or attributes
upper case or lower case (or in the case of elements, matching them) via
specifying an element and attribute attributes.

e.g. to upper case the elements but lowercase the attributes you can do...

attribute="lower"/>

or to make everything lower case

attribute="lower"/>

The default is to leave case as it was but to match element case (so that
open and close elements have the same case).

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/