commons-user mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] Tomcat Setup
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2002 16:43:10 GMT

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, Lee Hughes wrote:

> Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 18:39:01 -0500 (EST)
> From: Lee Hughes <lee@hughesys.com>
> To: commons-user@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: [FileUpload] Tomcat Setup
>
> Hi, I have a basic Tomcat 4.0.3 installation on Red Hat Linux 8.0 and
> would like to add file upload capabilities to my web apps. Is FileUpload
> the right component to install, and if so can someone please give me some
> guidance on installation/setup instructions?

The best place to go would be the project documentation, especially the
Javadocs and the usage example at:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fileupload/

You'll also find that webapp frameworks like Turbine and Struts support
file uploading (using commons-fileupload in these two cases) as part of
their higher level functionality as well.

> Thanks for any help,
>
> Lee

Craig