commons-user mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [jelly] unit testing: detecting exceptions
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 17:36:26 GMT
From: "Dominique Devienne" <DDevienne@lgc.com>
> I personally believe it's unfortunate it's been named that way. It makes
it
> quite un-JUnit like to me, and inconsistent with the existing Jelly
> assertEquals. Oh well, I haven't started using Jelly yet, just getting
> interested by it (and your own interest to it makes it interesting to me
;-)

Would you prefer "assertThrows" instead of "assertThrown"?

Now I come to think about it, I do to. Knut do you have a strong preference
either way? Maybe we should switch it - its a relatively new feature
afterall so it shouldn't break too much.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/jelly/tags.html#junit:assertThrown