commons-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Niall Pemberton (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Updated: (BEANUTILS-357) PropertyUtilsTestCase.testGetReadMethod* fail for abstract properties.
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2009 12:24:59 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEANUTILS-357?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Niall Pemberton updated BEANUTILS-357:
--------------------------------------

    Attachment: BEANUTILS-357-AbstractTestBean.patch

OK I made the changes you suggested (see attached patch file) but all that shows is that the
Test Case doesn't work - when I remove the declaring class check from the test case then then
all the tests pass.

>From the back of my memory I think this might have been fixed in BeanUtils 1.8.0 (perhaps
by the changes for BEANUTILS-298) - but you don't say which version of BeanUtils you're getting
this issue in.

Please confirm which version of BeanUtils you are using. If it is the latest 1.8.0 version
then please provide a test case which demonstrates the issue, otherwise I will assume that
this is invalid or has been fixed.


> PropertyUtilsTestCase.testGetReadMethod* fail for abstract properties.
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: BEANUTILS-357
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEANUTILS-357
>             Project: Commons BeanUtils
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Bean / Property Utils
>         Environment: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_14-b08)
> Linux 2.6.24-22-generic #1 SMP Mon Nov 24 18:32:42 UTC 2008 i686 GNU/Linux
>            Reporter: Richard O'Sullivan
>         Attachments: AbstractTestBean.java, BEANUTILS-357-AbstractTestBean.patch
>
>
> Create org.apache.commons.beanutils.AbstractTestBean with abstract methods for properties
in TestBean and change TestBean to extend AbstractTestBean. Run PropertyUtilsTestCase, the
testGetReadMethod* methods fail because "Correct declaring class for X expected:<...Abstract...>
but was:<......>".

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message