commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <ki...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [IMAGING] Request comments on proposed new feature
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2020 00:46:34 GMT
 Hi Gary!

I've read the proposal in the JIRA issue, thanks a lot for explaining it so well. I've added
some comments in JIRA, mainly around this new writer and whether it would replace the existing
one or be an alternative writer; and on streams vs File.

But sounds like a good improvement, and that would help a lot users processing large TIFF
files, like images with some GB's of size, with servers/containers with limited memory.

Thanks!Bruno

    On Thursday, 22 October 2020, 6:07:54 am NZDT, Gary Lucas <gwlucas07@gmail.com>