commons-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Herbert <alex.d.herb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RNG, ALL] Checkstyle version
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2019 21:53:56 GMT
commons-parent has an empty profile jdk7-plugin-fix-version that activates for Java 7.

I created a similar profile in the parent for commons-rng that activates for Java 8 and moved
the checkstyle configuration into there. It now works with the latest checkstyle version.

So the target remains at 1.6 but developer tools can be up-to-date.

Alex