commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject [Geometry][Numbers] Blocker issues (Was: [geometry] 1.0 Roadmap)
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2018 09:41:26 GMT
Hi Matt.

Could you please make a list of tasks to be done in [Numbers]
on which [Geometry] relies.  All those should be reported in
JIRA, with their status elevated to "blocker".  We need to have
them implemented, and make an official release of [Numbers]
before [Geometry] can be released (since a release cannot
depend on a SNAPSHOT version).
Perhaps Steve will be able to help here.  Others welcome too...

Best regards,
Gilles