commons-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Barnhill <ericbarnh...@gmail.com>
Subject [complex] What remains for numbers-complex release
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2018 11:34:04 GMT
Based on my review of the JIRA open issues, I think there are three
remaining issues for a numbers-complex release, assuming we proceed with
the plan to leave ComplexUtils out of the first release:

1) a parse method, so that Complex fits all requirements for being a VALJO
2) deciding whether we have a lot of constants (such as Complex.MINUS_I) or
the minimum necessary for the class to run (such as Complex.ZERO)
3) updated documentation in the user guide

If this sounds good to all interested parties I will finish these up. As
for (2), I would lean toward just having a minimum for now.

Eric