commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [compress] cut 1.16.1 very soon?
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2018 08:55:47 GMT
On 2018-02-10, Simon Spero wrote:

> Writing tests for osgi modules is painless... the second time :-P

I said I "was pointed into a direction for writing a test ..." that's
been your and Bertrand's input. :-)

> The key to making tests easy is to use pax-exam, which handles most of the
> tedious container setup and junit / test-NG test execution.

> https://ops4j1.jira.com/wiki/spaces/PAXEXAM4/pages/54263870/Documentation

Thanks again.

> I can implement this if OSGI related changes are wanted.

What *I*'d want to see is a regression test that prevents us from
breaking the manifest or dropping imports that used to be there. Others
may want additional OSGI related changes.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMPRESS-443

Stefan