commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Create new component commons-signing
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2018 17:54:22 GMT
Hello all,

I propose that we create a new component [commons-signing].

The scope of the component is code signing utilities including, but not
limited to, Ant and Maven plugins for the Symantec code signing service
that a number of ASF projects use.

We'll work most things out as we go along but the rough plan at this
stage is:

* git repo
* start with the Symantec Ant task in Tomcat
* add the Maven plugin from Sling
* refactor out the duplicate code
* first release

I'm leaning towards using GitHub issues rather than Jira.

Please review the proposal and vote. This vote will close no sooner that
72 hours from now.

   [ ] +1 Create the component
   [ ] +0 OK, but...
   [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
   [ ] -1 I oppose this component becauseā€¦

Cheers,

Mark