commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Tompkins <chtom...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Create new component commons-release-plugin
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 16:56:40 GMT
Hello all,

I propose that we create a new component [commons-release-plugin] to be managed in the same
fashion as the commons-build-plugin, and by that I mean:

* Use COMMONSSITE as the jira area
* Create a git repo
* Include it in the same portion of the site as the build-plugin (i.e. not a formal component.

. Upon this vote completion (assuming it passes), I will create a git repository and migrate
the code that I have currently in https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin <https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin>
into this repository.

Please review the release proposal and vote.
This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
i.e. sometime after 17:00 UTC 7-January 2018

  [ ] +1 Create the component
  [ ] +0 OK, but...
  [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
  [ ] -1 I oppose this component becauseā€¦

Cheers,
-Rob