commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject Re: [release-plugin] release process (Was: Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Release Plugin 1.0 base on RC1)
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:36:24 GMT
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 08:48:19 -0500, Rob Tompkins wrote:
> Given that right now we don’t have sufficient votes to release the
> plugin, do folks want me to cancel this vote in leu of the lazy vote
> process cleaning up the nits that folks have found? I’m curious since
> folks don’t seem to have the appetite for this process.

?

I don't think that anyone disagreed about "lazy" voting.
So, you can do as you please.
[IIUC, Gary is waiting for a release of the your new release
plugin in order to attempt the release of a component.]

I surely am interested in the *idea* which I have about
what you have been doing.  [I did not read a single line of
the plugin code!  But I hope that it will solve the problem
which I have exposed (about creating the distribution files
for a modular project).]

Regards,
Gilles