commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Tompkins <chtom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Create new component commons-release-plugin
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2018 18:13:11 GMT
This vote passes with the following appearances:

Gary Gregory: +1
Jochen Wiedmann: +1
Bruno P. Kinoshita: +1
Gilles Sadowski: +1
Oliver Heger: +1
Pascal Schumacher: +1
Sergio Fern√°ndez: +1

I will proceed with creating the git repository, and begin using COMMONSSITE as the jira tracking
location.

Many thanks,
-Rob

> On Jan 4, 2018, at 11:56 AM, Rob Tompkins <chtompki@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> I propose that we create a new component [commons-release-plugin] to be managed in the
same fashion as the commons-build-plugin, and by that I mean:

migrate the code that I have currently in https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin
<https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin> into this repository.