commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons JCS 2.2.1 based on RC3
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2017 19:28:36 GMT
Hi,

the build from source is fine for my compiler zoo from Java 1.7 to 9. However, if the final
release contains
broken -sources files, my vote is -1.

Those files are very valuable e.g. developing with Eclipse, because they are used in the debugger
to jump
directly into the source, if you depend on commons-jcs.

Sadly those files are not build when calling
  mvn clean package

Therefore I could not check, if I'd get the same strange result.

Cheers,
Jörg