commons-dev mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Commons RDF 0.5.0 based on RC2
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2017 22:08:33 GMT
Hi,

once we addressed most of the issues from RC1, I'd like to propose to
release Apache Commons RDF 0.5.0 based on RC2.

Apache Commons RDF aims to provide a common Java API for RDF 1.1 graphs and
datasets. API bindings in Commons RDF 0.5.0 include Apache Jena, Eclipse
RDF4J, JSON-LD Java as well as a standalone implementation (simple).

Apache Commons RDF 0.5.0 RC2 is available for review at (r23205):

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/rdf/apache-commons-rdf-0.5.0-RC2/

The source code for this RC is available from git tagged as 0.5.0-RC2
(commit 186df0c36981a308338792f02d93fc59776b0b7c):

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=commons-rdf.git;a=commit;h=186df0c36981a308338792f02d93fc59776b0b7c

Mirrored at
https://github.com/apache/commons-rdf/commit/186df0c36981a308338792f02d93fc59776b0b7c

This source release produces the following binary artifacts:

commons-rdf-parent-0.5.0
commons-rdf-api-0.5.0
commons-rdf-simple-0.5.0
commons-rdf-jena-0.5.0
commons-rdf-rdf4j-0.5.0
commons-rdf-jsonld-java-0.5.0
commons-rdf-integration-tests-0.5.0

The Maven Staging repository can be found at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1293

Please vote on releasing this release candidate as:

Apache Commons RDF 0.5.0

The vote is open for at least 72 hours/

[ ] +1 Release this package
[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but don't object

Anyone can participate in testing and voting, not just committers,
please feel free to try out the release candidate and provide your
votes!

Thanks