commons-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons JCS 2.2.1 (roll 2)
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2017 05:55:32 GMT
Dist/Nexus is a manual step but ok. Rc creation is a blocker since it
prevent to use maven tools - release plugin. Did we - as commons - already
open a feature request to maven?

Anyway dont think it blocks the release *now* so can we proceed?

Also moving to git can solve it by design too since we dont need to push
upstream the branch before the release is done.