commons-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [lang] Module Info
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2017 19:53:35 GMT
Thanks for the update!

With your changes travis now executes "mvnclean install" as the main script.

Before it was executing the default goal of the pom ("mvn clean verify
apache-rat:check clirr:check checkstyle:check findbugs:check
javadoc:javadoc")

It would be nice if you could update the pull request, so that we do not
lose these additional automated checks.

Thanks,
Pascal