commons-dev mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [rdf] Apache Commons RDF 0.4.0 has NOT been approved by the Commons PMC
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2017 16:22:32 GMT
As Joel commented at OSSRH-35574: They may temporary appear in directory
listings as well as search results on search.maven.org, but they shouldn't
be download-able.

I'll keep an eye on it on the next 48 hours, just in case anything else get
synced or so.

Once again, I'd like to apologize for the issue. I though what Gavin early
did was enough to stop the propagation of the non-voted artifacts. I'll
chat with him later to dig more in the causes.