commons-dev mailing list archives

From Giannis Sermetziadis <sermoj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support Percent-Encoding (described in RFC3986 and RFC7578)
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2017 21:56:12 GMT
Hi Bruno,

I preferred to just send the pull request, than bloating the e-mail
list with another email :)
First, thank you very much for your message, I totally understand that
the time of the committers is limited and its best to give examples
with code for an enhancement suggestion.
So, I have submitted a pull request for the enhancement I suggest,
here: https://github.com/apache/commons-codec/pull/9

Giannis

On 1 October 2017 at 14:52, Bruno P. Kinoshita
<brunodepaulak@yahoo.com.br.invalid> wrote:
> Hi Giannis,
> Had a quick look at the ticket, but with limited Internet I can't really thoroughly read
and comment about it. Sometimes it may be easier to review a proposal for a new feature like
yours if there is some code somewhere.
> So if creating the pull request wouldn't take too long, it might be a good idea. So if
you receive no replies here for a while, try replying to this thread with your pull request
if you have prepared one.
> As most Commons components are maintained by volunteers, sometimes it happens that they
are busy with other components (or with life/work/etc), so it may - or may not - take a while
to get a feedback on your proposal. Having the pull request may speed up things a bit.
> Hope that helpsBruno

Giannis Sermetziadis