commons-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [LOGGING] Release with Java 9 Module support
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2017 09:08:16 GMT
Looks like commons-logging-api is used by some popular projects
(Hibernate, Hadoop, Camel):

http://www.mvnrepository.com/artifact/commons-logging/commons-logging-api/usages

but I guess they can easily switch to commons-logging.

Commons-logging-adatper seem to be very rarely used:

http://www.mvnrepository.com/artifact/commons-logging/commons-logging-adapters/usages

As I understand it there is no other (realistic) choice than dropping
the api and the adpater jars, so +1 from me.

Cheers,
Pascal