commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>
Subject [jcs] No access to assign an issue in JIRA (JCS-184)
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 07:21:07 GMT
Hi,

I was working on JCS-184, a low hanging fruit in JCS. After writing the patch to fix it, and
adding the changes.xml entry, I was going to check the Fix Version and assign the issue in
JIRA, but then realised I had no access to alter the ticket.

Tried JCS-183 and other issues in JCS, and also could not alter it. Does anyone know if there
is anything special about JCS? Do I need to ask someone in Infra to get karma for JCS, or
was I not supposed to touch it?

COLLECTIONS, VALIDATOR, TEXT, LANG, IO, etc, all seem to be working fine for me. Just the
JCS is not.

Cheers
Bruno