commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [COLLECTIONS] Test failures on Windows
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2017 12:09:06 GMT
Okay, so we’re ready to push out a release candidate? Great! I’ll see when I find the time
to do that :-)

Awesome team work!

Benedikt

> Am 14.10.2017 um 12:25 schrieb Bruno P. Kinoshita <brunodepaulak@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>:
>
> Build passing OK in the same environment I used for COLLECTIONS-661, with a Windows 10,
JDK 1.8, and locale set to en_US.

> Changed the whole operating system settings and locale to pt_BR (where commas/dots are
too reversed for thousands, decimals), confirmed in mvn -v that it changed, then tests still
passing.

> Digressing a bit. While on it, and since I was using a Windows + Brazilian locale, I
quickly checked out lang, text, csv, io, jcs, and pool. All components successfully built
with `mvn clean test` on this environment.
> Cheers
> Bruno

Java 7,

ARG!