commons-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Coburn <acob...@amherst.edu>
Subject RDF Commons release?
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 21:24:20 GMT
Hi!

The last release of commons-rdf was from last November, and there are some nice features in
the master branch that I would really like to use -- especially the improved OSGi support.
It seems that there are a few unresolved jira issues, such that this wouldn't be a 1.0 release,
but even a 0.4.0 release would be great.

As a little background, over the last several months I've built a server implementation of
the W3C Linked Data Platform in which commons-rdf provides all of the core RDF abstractions.

Would it be possible to move forward with a release? I would be more than happy to help out.

Thanks,
Aaron

acoburn@apache.org