commons-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Coburn <acob...@amherst.edu>
Subject Re: [RDF] Commons release?
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 21:58:38 GMT
Sergio,

Thanks! The LDP server implementation is spread across quite a few repositories in this github
organization: https://github.com/trellis-ldp (everything is Apache2 licensed), but the core
abstractions are found in:

API: https://github.com/trellis-ldp/trellis-api
SPI: https://github.com/trellis-ldp/trellis-spi
HTTP layer: https://github.com/trellis-ldp/trellis-http

Most of the components have already been released to maven central, but I'm still working
on a few of them (particularly the HTTP layer and the persistence layer).

The main difference between this and, say, Marmotta, is that this implementation is designed
to scale horizontally. And by making use of Commons-RDF, the interfaces of this LDP server
aren't tied to a particular RDF library implementation -- e.g. Jena or RDF4J -- though I do
use Jena in the implementation code. I am also making significant use of ZooKeeper (Curator),
Kafka and Beam.

Aaron