commons-dev mailing list archives

From Amey Jadiye <ameyjad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Do we need a vote for moving components to git?
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2017 08:45:30 GMT
unless there is strong reason to stick with svn we should move on git(as
many other already moved). I agree that in few cases svn is preferred and
that may open huge discussion but atleast for Commons I don't see much
advantages to use svn. people who are using svn from long time usually
comes in comfort zone since svn is really really easy to use. :)

Regards,
Amey