commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Tompkins <chtom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lang] Appetite for new method StringUtils.toCamelCase(String str, char delimiter, boolean capitalizeFirstLetter)
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2017 14:14:35 GMT

> On Jun 1, 2017, at 10:11 AM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Isn't this kind of stuff or anything camel case supposed to be in [text]

I’m ok with that path as well. It feels like it’s on the line between the two components.
Either way, it sounds like you’re not opposed to adding it to a component.

Should it be TextUtils.toCamelCase(String str, char delimiter, boolean capitalizeFirstLetter),
or WordUtils maybe, if we were to put it in [text]?

-Rob