commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>
Subject Re: [CLI] Changing the code style
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 08:59:03 GMT
No objection from me. +1 and thanks for taking care of it :)

Cheers
Bruno
________________________________
From: Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org>
To: Commons Developers List <dev@commons.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, 16 June 2017 8:50 PM
Subject: [CLI] Changing the code style

Hi,

CLI unlike other components has a custom code style. While other components pretty much follow
the Sun code guidelines, the CLI code base uses a style like the Maven project. For me it’s
annoying the switch code style configurations between components. If nobody objects, I’d
like to apply the same rules like we have them in lang or text. I’m also going to enforce
this rules using checkstyle and will make checkstyle part of the Travis CI build.

Cheers,

Benedikt