commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Commons FileUpload 1.3.3 released.
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 21:54:47 GMT
Thanks Rob!

Bruno

________________________________
From: Rob Tompkins <chtompki@gmail.com>
To: Commons Developers List <dev@commons.apache.org>; Bruno P. Kinoshita <brunodepaulak@yahoo.com.br>

Sent: Thursday, 15 June 2017 11:39 PM
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Commons FileUpload 1.3.3 released.

> On Jun 15, 2017, at 6:08 AM, Bruno P. Kinoshita <brunodepaulak@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>
wrote:

> A trivial issue, but I found that going to the Xref report link it works fine [1]. However,
if you go to the Checkstyle report [2], and then click on any of the links to line numbers
(e.g. [3]) you get a 404.

> Had a quick look if there was some configuration in the maven plug-in that could help
(with the help of Eclipse auto complete), or if I could find someone with similar issue (mainly
google + stack overflow), but no obvious solution. Commons Cli was released recently too,
and the xref links in Checkstyle are working fine. Will try to compare the configurations
tomorrow, but happy if anyone beats me to it (-:

https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-fileupload/xref/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/fileupload/MultipartStream.html#232

> ps: if someone recreates the site from master branch, I fixed the issues, so the report
will be - hopefully - empty

Fixed, and added site deployment from the build.

-Rob

Users List <user@commons.apache.org>