commons-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Commons Text 1.1 released.
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 12:30:32 GMT
Seems like something went wrong with the javadoc update:

https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-text/javadocs/api-release/

"All Classes" displays the new classes like WordUtils and
RandomStringGenerator, but when I click on the links I get:

"The requested URL
/proper/commons-text/javadocs/api-release/org/apache/commons/text/RandomStringGenerator.html

was not found on this server."